#1: Picture Retake Day - October 22, 2021
#2: NVHS Senior Portrait Yearbook Requirements
Senior Portrait Yearbook Requirements
Submission Deadline: Friday, November 19, 2021
Digital file either on CD or e-mailed to school
JPEG file preferred @300dpi
Head and shoulder portrait only - no full body poses
No hands near the face, no profile poses
No distracting head-wear or clothing
Neutral background preferred
All submissions go to yearbook advisor Scott Conner
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit on CD.
Digital submissions must be in JPEG format @300 dpi
Submissions will receive email confirmation.
Late submissions will be subject to a $30 late charge. After November 26th, no submissions will be accepted.
If possible, portraits from school photos will be used if no studio/alternate portrait is provided.
#3: Baby Picture Deadline - April 1, 2022 - Get Pictures to Myriaha Seavello (email@example.com) for end of year Senior Slideshow.
- Seniors may view their transcript in Skyward under Portfolio. If students have any questions or see any errors regarding their transcript, please contact the registrar, Alice Linterman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact email@example.com if seniors need an official transcript sent to a college or for another purpose.
Information below is intended to give students information to finalize any last-minute details or possible questions that students may have as a graduate of Nooksack Valley High School.
1. Final Transcripts Sent to Colleges in July. Final/official transcripts will be sent to colleges the first week of July. If there is an earlier deadline, it is the student's responsibility to notify the college of the possible delay. It is very normal that students start to receive messages from the colleges around the end of June about still needing a final transcript from the high school. Please be patient and allow the transcripts to arrive and to be processed.
2. Final Transcripts Sent to NCAA/NAIA for Sports Eligibility in July. Final/official transcripts will be sent to the NCAA/NAIA the first week of July if students have given information to Alice Linterman at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
3. Requesting Official Transcripts for College in the High School Classes. If students are continuing their education at a University/Community College and they paid for College in the High School classes for credit, they will need to request an official transcript from Everett Community College to be sent to their college of choice. Please allow ample time for teachers to submit final grades before ordering. Link to Everett Community College to order transcripts: https://www.everettcc.edu/enrollment/transcripts/requesting-transcript-evcc
4. Returning Borrowed Caps/Gowns/Honor Cords Worn at Graduation. Graduates will need to return borrowed caps/gowns/honor cords to the high school office the Monday after graduation.
5. Fines Must Be Paid. Fines and books/equipment to return to the high school office must be resolved ASAP.
6. Graduation Program in Packet With Diploma. Seniors will receive a graduation program in their senior packet with their diploma. Packets will be available to pick up the week AFTER graduation.
7. Running Start Seniors May Pick Up Diplomas in District Office in July. Due to later arrival of grades from WCC/BTC for Running Start students, students may pick up their diplomas in the district office in July.
8. Collecting Scholarship Earned from Nooksack Valley Scholarship Foundation. If students misplaced their instructions for collecting their scholarship earned, they may visit the website below and contact the foundation directly since Nooksack Valley High School is NOT responsible for any scholarships or sending money. https://www.nooksackvalleyscholarshipfoundation.com
9. Obtaining Immunizations Electronically. The Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS) is a lifetime registry that keeps track of immunization records for people of all ages for Washington State residents. Families as well as adults (must be 18 years or older), may register to access their immunizations at https://wa.myir.net/
10. Take a Copy or Picture of Your Diploma! Nooksack Valley High School does NOT keep a copy of diplomas. Therefore, students should take a copy or picture of their diploma just in case this is misplaced in the future.