#1: Drive-Through Picture Day - October 15 & 16, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
#2: NVHS Senior Portrait Yearbook Requirements
Senior Portrait Yearbook Requirements
Submission Deadline: Friday November 13, 2020
Digital file either on CD or e-mailed to school
JPEG file preferred @300dpi
Head and shoulder portrait only - no full body poses
No hands near the face, no profile poses
No distracting head-wear or clothing
Neutral background preferred
All submissions go to yearbook advisor Scott Conner
E-mail to: email@example.com or submit on CD.
Digital submissions must be in JPEG format @300 dpi
Submissions will receive email confirmation.
Late submissions will be subject to a $30 late charge. After November 27th, no submissions will be accepted.
If possible, portraits from school photos will be used if no studio/alternate portrait is provided.
#3: Baby Picture Deadline - April 2, 2021 - Get Pictures to Mrs. Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for end of year Senior Slideshow.
- Seniors may view their transcript in Skyward under Portfolio. If students have any questions or see any errors regarding their transcript, please contact the registrar, Alice Linterman, at email@example.com.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if seniors need an official transcript sent to a college or for another purpose.
Information below is intended to give students information to finalize any last-minute details or possible questions that students may have as a graduate of Nooksack Valley High School.
1. Final Transcripts Sent to Colleges in July. Final/official transcripts will be sent to colleges the first week of July. If there is an earlier deadline, it is the student's responsibility to notify the college of the possible delay.
2. Final Transcripts Sent to NCAA/NAIA for Sports Eligibility in July. Final/official transcripts will be sent to the NCAA/NAIA the first week of July if students have given information to Alice Linterman at email@example.com to do so.
3. Requesting Official Transcripts for College in the High School Classes. If students are continuing their education at a University/Community College and they paid for College in the High School classes for credit, they will need to request an official transcript from Everett Community College to be sent to their college of choice. Please allow ample time for teachers to submit final grades before ordering. Link to Everett Community College to order transcripts: https://www.everettcc.edu/enrollment/transcripts/requesting-transcript-evcc
4. Returning Borrowed Caps/Gowns/Honor Cords Worn at Graduation. Graduates will need to return borrowed caps/gowns/honor cords to the high school office the Monday after graduation.
5. Fines Must Be Paid to Pick Up Diplomas And/Or To Have Transcripts Sent to Colleges. Fines and books/equipment to return to the high school office must be resolved ASAP before students will receive diplomas or have official transcripts mailed to colleges/NCAA/NAIA.
6. Graduation Program in Packet With Diploma. Seniors will receive a graduation program in their senior packet with their diploma. Packets were handed out last year at the end of the senior parade (to be determined this year).
7. Running Start Seniors May Pick Up Diplomas in District Office in July. Due to later arrival of grades from WCC/BTC for Running Start students, students may pick up their diplomas in the district office in July.
8. Collecting Scholarship Earned from Nooksack Valley Scholarship Foundation. If students misplaced their instructions for collecting their scholarship earned, they may visit the website below and contact the foundation directly since Nooksack Valley High School is NOT responsible for any scholarships or sending money. https://www.nooksackvalleyscholarshipfoundation.com
9. Obtaining Immunizations Electronically. The Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS) is a lifetime registry that keeps track of immunization records for people of all ages for Washington State residents. Families as well as adults (must be 18 years or older), may register to access their immunizations at https://wa.myir.net/